Become a Surrogate
Becoming a surrogate mother is a generous and rewarding life experience
At Private Label Surrogacy™, our surrogates are modern-day heroes. Our surrogates give so much of themselves to the families we help and we match that generous spirit with the level of care we provide. Whether a new surrogate or an experienced one, we see how brightly you shine.
- Mentally & Physically healthy
- Not enrolled in Government Assistance
- BMI under 32
- Age 21-44
- History of Healthy Pregnancy
- Completed your own family
- No nicotine or drug use
- Generous Compensation Package
- Plus benefits and expenses
- Dedicated Nutritionist with support
- Mental health support and coaching
- Life Insurance coverage of $750,000
- Housekeeping services for all surrogates, starting at 32 weeks
- Surrogate Support Events
Why Private Label Surrogacy?
Our compassionate and knowledgeable team makes Private Label Surrogacy the ideal place to become a surrogate.
Private Label Surrogacy is committed to providing a remarkable experience throughout the surrogacy process. Providing over 30 years of experience in the fertility industry, helping set ethical standards, and providing next level care for our surrogates and intended parents alike.
“Having worked in the fertility field for over 19 years, we are looking to make a difference in how our Surrogates are treated before, during, and after their journeys. Whether you are a new surrogate or an experienced one, come learn about the Private Label Difference”
Nancy Block, RN – PLS Founder & Director